This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, artists, contacts and all other persons about whom Photo Meet Limited holds information. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect, use, share and store.
In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means Photo Meet Limited (trading as Photo Meet / Offspring Photo Meet), a company registered in England and Wales with No 945 9698, registered office Flat 18 Regal Wharf Apartments, 58 De Beauvoir Crescent N1 5TZ and “you” means the individual to whom the information relates.
We are the data controller and responsible for your personal data.
What we collect
- your name
- your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number
- your payment details / financial data i.e. your bank name, account number and sort code
- when browsing our site, your IP address, your browser type and language
- information related to your attendance of, and interest in, events organised by us
How we collect information about you
- collecting information you give to us when you purchase any of our services and/or ticket(s) for any of our events sold directly by us or by a third party platform such as Paypal, SumUp, Eventbrite etc.
- your use of the forms on our website
What we do with the information we gather
We use your information to:
- provide information about our services to you
- keep you informed about events, artists and news that we think you may find interesting
- carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us
- communicate with you with regards to events that you have signed up for
- administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, and survey purposes
- keep our site safe and secure
- comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and for security and to check your identity